Computer Won't Turn On
Modified on: Fri, 3 Jan, 2014 at 5:27 PM
- Is the computer’s power cable plugged into a wall socket or power strip?
- If it is plugged into a power strip, verify the power strip is turned on. Then try moving the cable to a different socket
- Move the power strip to another wall socket
- Connect the computer power cable directly to a wall socket without using the power strip
- Connect another device into the power strip. Does it work? If not, the issue may be with the power source instead of the computer
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.